Peregrine Theatre is highly experienced in teaching safe stage fighting techniques from beginner to professional level.
The company has considerable expertise in choreographing fight routines for school productions, which are within students’ abilities to perform safely and convincingly.
Miles Foster has choreographed numerous stage fights for the professional theatre, both armed and unarmed, from minor scuffles to pitched battles, while Ingrid Statman is an accomplished fight performer.
Some Stage Fighting Workshops
- Lord of the Flies - training and choreography for spear fight and crowd scene - Yr. 7 - 13
- Introduction to Stage Fighting - Yr 8
| ... another 2 excellent workshops. Your professional, experienced approach made the best of the time available. The kids learned a lot, and enjoyed themselves.
- Henry V - training and stylised choreography for battle scenes - Yr. 10 - 13
|very successful ... exactly what was needed|
- Romeo and Juliet - training and choreography weekend stage fighting workshop - knife fights - Yr. 12 -13
|thanks for your wonderful input ... fights were great ... they really enjoyed doing it ... looked really good|
- Romeo and Juliet - training and choreography weekend stage fighting workshop - rapier and dagger - Yr. 10 - 13
- Twelfth Night - training and choreography weekend stage fighting workshop - rapier - Yr. 10-12
- Introduction to Stage Fighting - Macbeth
- Introduction to Stage Fighting - Pirates of Penzance