- At Peregrine Theatre we take your privacy seriously. Any information you may give us or that we record about you or your school, club or society, if applicable, will be used in accord with this policy.
- Peregrine Theatre may amend this policy from time to time in the light of changing circumstances and you should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes we may have made to it.
- Our approach to data protection shall at all times be based on relevant current legislation.
- Peregrine Theatre shall endeavor to ensure that our collection, processing and use of personal data at all times reflects best practice and is informed by the latest available advice.
- This policy is effective from 1st May 2018.
- We shall never disclose your data to
- any third party without your express permission unless legally required to do so
- any unauthorised person, whether inside or outside Peregrine Theatre
- We shall ensure all employees are aware of their responsibities in safeguarding the privacy of all who use our services
- We shall endeavour to ensure that we only store relevant and up-to-date data.
- We shall endeavour to ensure that we do not store more data than is needed or for longer than it is needed.
- Appropriate physical, technical and procedural measures shall be maintained to prevent the unauthorised or unlawful use or distribution or accidental loss of data. Data may be stored in electronic form including but not limited to secure databases and / or physical form such as hard copy. Hard copy data may include but is not limited to necessary contact details, and other information necessary to provide you with the service/s you require and to manage our professional relationship with you. Hard copy data shall be stored securely when not in use and shall not shared with unauthorised persons.
Why we Collect Data
- We need information to determine how we can provide the service/s that best meet/s your needs and to improve the service/s we offer you. We also need certain information to conduct our relationship with you, such as for invoicing and record keeping. We will only use your personal data for the purpose/s for which it was obtained.
- If you join our mailing list, we may contact you periodically to:
- inform you about the courses, workshops or coaching sessions that we offer,
- to ask you how we can improve our services, or
- to send you other similar information which we think might be of interest to you.
How we Collect Data
We may record data that you choose to share with us via the enquiry form on our website, or by email, telephone or in person. But we will only do this with your permission. We may also collect data about your participation, if any, in our workshops, courses or coaching and other interactions you may have with us. But we will only collect data that is necessary to help you achieve the maximum benefit from our services and helps us to ensure that the services we offer are relevant to you.
You are in Control
- You can control how, when, why and even whether we contact you by writing to or emailing us to change your preferences at any time.
- You can request a copy of your personal data at any time. The request must be in writing to the Data Administrator, Peregrine Theatre, and accompanied by a £10 fee. You will find our address on the Contact page of this website. We will collate the information and supply it to you within 40 working days from the date we receive the request.
- If you believe that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us. We will correct any errors or omissions as soon as possible.
- Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you don’t. Cookies do not give us access to your computer and cannot be used to identify you personally.
Links to other websites
Permission has been obtained for the use of all images displayed on this website. Peregrine Theatre cannot be responsible for the unauthorised or unlawful use or distribution of said images by third parties.