We run tailored school drama workshops on a wide range of texts, topics and practitioners and do not offer off-the-shelf, one-size-fits-all solutions.
We are happy to devise a school drama workshop for you on a special topic, for example;
- Skills Development – voice, movement, characterisation, body language
- Taster Workshops – particularly to encourage younger pupils to take Drama at GCSE
- Commedia dell' Arte - Goldoni, Moliere, Dario Fo etc.
- Audition Technique – see also: One-to-One and Small Group Coaching
- Musicals, Music Hall and Melodrama
All our school drama workshops can take place after hours or at weekends if required.